Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Mobile posting

Hey guys! Raven here. Well duh, but I'd just like to point out the fact that you can take your posting on the go. I have an iPhone and I know a lot of you guys do as well. I'm fairly sure it also is available for blackberry and android. This shouldn't count as an "official" post in Mickie's terms, just an announcement from little old moi. I thought it'd be pretty nice to know that you can take your posting on the go, and as high school students that seems to be the only thing we do. Coming and going, and wow does that ever become more true as we get older. So let's say you see something interesting on the buss and you absolutely, MUST post about it. Well here ya go, a solution. You can add pictured and use your bolding and italics as well. Anyways, enough of the mindless chatter, happy posting and I hope to see some mobile posters soon! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment